Monday, February 13, 2006

It's a Miracle

After only 4 short sessions of physio over the past 4 weekends, I feel healed.
My knee is great. As soon as weather permits, I'll try to go for that run, but I know it's better.

I was able to play 2 hours of volleyball yesterday and it actually felt better as I was playing. Today, I don't have any symptoms of pain. It's truly unbelievable.

My SIJ has no pain at rest. I didn't even wear my belt yesterday while playing, and that usually results in aggravating pain the next day, but I don't feel anything close to that today.

My physiotherapist said that I should try and do my exercises on my own and see how things go, and to pay him a visit if I needed to.

I did an intermediate pain rating, but blogger decided to go into maintenance just as I was posting and I didn't save a draft, so all was lost.

Recall my pain scale from a previous post
  • Tradition and Something I Can Believe In


  • Today
    Right Shoulder = 1.5
    Left Knee = 1
    Right SIJ = 2.5

    No comments: